Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Lazy Day

For the longest time now it seems as if we have been constantly running, all week it's been work and derby, then on the weekends Its been hunting, friends and more roller derby. This weekend I have left the house once. I debated about leaving today to deliver some items to Jake's mother, but decided he could take it to her tomorrow.

Although I really just wanted to stay in bed this whole weekend I have been slowly working my way through a mountain of laundry and playing stupid games on line. I have also been catching up on my writing. I am all caught up on the things I needed to respond to.

I think this is the first weekend I have actually relaxed a bit, the sad part is that because I have relaxed my weekend away Monday is now much closer than is comfortable.

Boo to you Monday, go away.

No comments: