Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An Interview.

Jane posted this earlier this week and I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd give it a go.


1.) If you were set for life with money and never had to work for a living again in order to keep the lifestyle you currently have, what would you do? Would you work, and where? If not, what would you do with your free time?

Yes, I would work. Depending on where we ended up living I would work part time in a book store. A mom and pop type of book store where I could put in 20 hours a week and still know when the newest releases came out.


2.) On the motorcycle, for you, personally - helmet or no helmet and why? For everyone else, legislated by the state, helmet law or no helmet law and why?
Personally, Helmet. A couple of reasons. First I bounced my head off the street a few years ago when an idiot with no tail lights stopped right in front of me and the entire driving lane I was in was covered in oil. Secondly, I hate trying to comb my hair out of all the tangles. No matter how well I think I have pulled it back, it still gets all tangled up. I think it should be a personal choice for people over the age of 18 and their families. Just because you are wearing a helmet doesn't mean it's going to save you when the time comes. Maybe your destiny is to be an example for someone else.

3.) Have you ever been in love with a car? If so, what was your first car-love, and did you ever own it?
I don't think you could call it love, but I really like the VW Beatles, especially the convertibles. I haven't ever owned one though. If I never get one, it won't be a big deal either. Now Motorcycles is another story. I Love the Heritage Softail Classic, with the big windshield, three head lights and all that leather. Dream bike that I one day hope to have.

4.) What is the largest city you would feel comfortable living in? What is the smallest town/most rural area you'd feel comfortable living in?
The largest would be something the size of Rockford, and that is even too big really. I don't mind visiting and being close enough that I can run to town, but I am not a big crowd person. Smallest...see that farm house out there as you are driving through the country? The one whose closest neighbour is a half mile away? now see that the nearest town is 10 to 15 miles away. That's what I want. Lots of room to move, no one peeping in my window.

5.) Do you have tattoos? What and where? Do you ever plan on getting one/more?
Nope, no tattoos. I have thought about getting one for many years, something with a dragon in it, but I have never gotten around to getting one, probably won't happen any time soon if ever. If I did get one it would be on my right leg, above my ankle, though.


Bored and looking for ways to pass your day? Care to play along?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.