Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow

I am not going to say I hate the snow. I actually love how pretty it is, especially when it hasn't been disturbed yet. I don't mind driving in it as long as there isn't much traffic and the drifts are minimal. With that being said it has been snowing since about 2-2:30 and it is now ten till midnight. The projected accumulation is 3 to 5 inches. Of course it will have stopped by the time I have to go to work tomorrow and the roads, major roads that is, will be passably clear. Just in time for another round of freezing rain and snow again on Thursday. The only problem I am currently having with our weather is that it chooses practice days to dump on us.

Well, stay warm and dry everyone.

And mom, I still like four seasons up here better than the two down there. Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, sweetheart.