Sunday, January 18, 2009

Letting out my inner nerd

Yesterday, while I was pretty much still home bound, I was surfing the net. I came across a video snippet on MSN for The Guild. And I couldn't stop myself from sitting down and watching all of the first season and what has been posted so far of the second.

Now in the past I found Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and fell in love with it. The creator of The Guild was the love focus of Dr. Horrible (Neil Patrick Harris) I have to admit, these geeky little web shows are very entertaining. Why? I guess it's because they are so human.

Now even though I never was a gamer in the same sense as the cast of The Guild I have had friends who were and still are. Though my friends tend to do more table top games. I do however enjoy a good night of roll playing on line with various fan based worlds inspired by authors.

Even if you don't do the gaming thing stop by and watch one of the two shows linked above, you just might find yourself hooked as I did.

No comments: