Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to the wonderful word of blogging

Well, first off I just want to say hello to everyone. This isn't my first attempt at blogging. I tried to do a little on myspace, but I never knew what to say. So, here I am getting my feet wet on a real blog site. I have never been the kind to just jump in to the cold pool or lake, so please be patient while I enter the water one cold body part at a time.

First off a little introduction. I am a thirty-something married woman. My husband and I have been together for over 12 years. We have no children so we have no direct insight into the wonderful world of children. In that sense I love to hear the stories from our friends who have been blessed. I have found that nothing can bring on a more simple pleasure than to hear the latest version of life from a child's point of view. (And no, I am not being sarcastic.)

I haven't always lived in small town Illinois, for over twelve years I baked in the desert, and prior to that I have lived in quite a few other climates. Being the child of a U.S. Marine I was lucky enough to travel and live in many states and even on foreign soil.

In this blog, I hope to bore you with my life, past, present and the hopes of the future. However I feel I have rambled on long enough for a first post. On that note, I will part ways until I remember to sign in again.

May your day be all you need it to be and more.

No comments: