Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been how long?

It's hard to believe it has been a year already since I have really talked to my best friend.
I met Tara in one of my online roll playing/writing groups when I first got the internet. Well about 2 years ago due to her work and life she had to fall out of the groups we were in, but we kept in touch and I even went to Florida to visit her for Halloween last year.

Well this past year has been a very exciting year for her. She ended up following the love of her life to North Carolina, giving up the Wonderful World of Disney to follow a different dream. The dream of a husband.

We kinda lost touch over the ensuing months, we kept in contact via email and the occasional text message, but not like we used to. Then last week I got a message. It seems she just couldn't stay away and She is returning to our little writing group! Welcome back Tara. You have been missed. Surprisingly hardly anything has changed since you left.

No comments: