Friday, June 20, 2008

Time for change

Do you ever get the itch to totally reinvent yourself? Every once in a while I get the urge to change my look drastically. This usually just ends up being a hair cut. My biggest problem is that I can never find a look I like. I am a heavy set person, I personally do not like short hair styles, and I equally dislike long styles. Through a series of trials and errors, I have found that I look best with bangs, even though exposing your forehead and framing your face is supposed to make it look slimmer, I don't think it works well for me. Another thing I have found out is that having my hair all one length doesn't work either. When riding the motorcycle it is harder to untangle.

So with all that said I have been playing around on a free website that allows you to upload your own picture and give your self a free makeover. I was having a bit of fun and decided I really hate my hair. The hair options on this page are for people who actually take the time to try and style it. I am a 'run a comb through it, let it dry and go' girl. I don't have the patience to style my hair. I have never been, nor will I ever be a girly-girl. Now If I could find a fairy god-mother to do my hair and make up everyday I might put a little more effort into it, not to mention actually by some makeup.

Anyway, I am going to get my hair done tomorrow, I am adding some color and getting some cut off. Here is the before, and I will get an after for you after it is finished and from the stylist, that way you will see how it is supposed to look...lol.












There you go, before and after, although I will admit the first thing I did when I got home was wash the styling stuff out of it. I hate it when they put so much stuff in your hair it feels like straw, besides, I'm just going to sweat it out in a few hours anyway.

Now I know you can see the big red chunk in the front, what you can't really see is a layer of red in the middle along the sides. I love it, although I really wanted the super, Crayola red. I just can never seem to find a place to get it. Maybe the next time I see a kid walking down the street with multi-colored hair, I'll ask.



No comments: