Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28th 2011

What I learned today...

I have raised my microbiology grade a full letter from the last exam we had.
I got a B on my Nutrition Mid-term exam and my nutritional analysis report, both are worth 25% of my grade.

When one part of your life comes together, another falls apart. If it's not your mind going down the drain, it's your body.

One step in my becoming an EMT is attending training classes. Saturday the class was fire rehab. Where we watch the emergency response personnel for signs of stress and fatigue to fight preventable injuries. One of the things the EMTs did was practice taking vitals. Because I have not yet been trained I was used as a guinea pig. The most interesting part was when they could tell me which lung and which part (upper vs lower) of my lung was the affected part. According to what they heard I still have some fluid in there. Hopefully it will sort itself out in the next couple of months.

No comments: