Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Break

Ahhh, it's August and I have 19 days until school starts again. I plan on doing as little as possible, I mowed the yard on Sunday. Today is Wednesday and you can't tell I touched it. I have gone from 5 loads of dirty laundry to one in the dryer, one put away and 3 laundry baskets of clean clothes. All the junk mail that was on the living room floor has been picked up and thrown away, now I just need to take all the cardboard to the recycling dumpster. So much for doing as little as possible.

Well I got my official grades yesterday. I ended up getting an A in chemistry instead of the B I thought I was getting so I was extremely surprised. My GPA for 2 semesters is an average 3.667! I was so afraid I did so bad this semester that A really made me feel better.

No comments: