Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Plans bare fruit part 1

Well I have told you that I had plans in the works. My plans were simple, yet long overdue. I planned a surprise trip to Arizona. I wanted to keep it a secret from friends and family alike, but as always happens, not everything falls into place. I had to tell my mother I was coming. Then she spilled the beans to my sister in-law. Oh well. It was still a good trip, and I hope I surprised my dad for his birthday.

I also had wanted to make a surprise trip to Tucson to cheer up a friend who left Illinois a few months ago. I texted her and asked her when would be a good time to call her on the Wednesday I would be in AZ. Only she didn't know I was going to be in AZ. She gave me a time and I made the plans, tentative on when my newest niece would make her grand entrance into the world. Needless to say I couldn't just show up, she wanted to get some labs done after class and asked if I could call her later in the evening. so I had to break the news. She was so excited to see me, and I her. I missed her friendly and supportive face.

I didn't really have time to visit everyone I wanted to, or everyone that mattered. But I did make the most important visit of all. I got to see the two most important girls in my family's life. Lyndi and her sister Adyson.

No comments: