Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry I have strayed

Alright everyone, I am very sorry I have not been around in a very long time. It seems as if the first two months of the year have flown by. What with me trying to get all my Derby merchandise and uniforms squared away for our first bout of the season and trying to find a new job, I have literally lost track of what day it is.

Each time I look at a calendar I can't believe it is already March. As I write this I can count that I have 10 days until my team plays the Fox Cityz Foxz. I have 7 weeks left at my job unless I land the one I am interviewing for. In that case I have no idea how long I will have at my current one before starting.

I have 6 weeks before our first home bout and we need our posters, tickets, programs and a whole slew of other items to the printer and out in the public eye way to soon for my comfort. All I have to say is when I put my name on the ballot for the creative director, I was conned. I only put my name up because I was asked nicely. Ugh, if I have any hair left at the end of the season it will be a miracle.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I appreciate you - let's start making this more fun. ;) Let's start drinking at 9am tomorrow. LOL!

DD Hunter said...

oooh, Mimosas? they are good for breakfast. Only I don't know which champagne is best.