Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February

Well February is almost over already. The month is flying by so fast I can hardly keep track of the days.

At work it is now more noticeable than ever that we are moving operations. We were sent out an email stating if enough people do not start volunteering for unpaid time off they will start sending us home. That is always a cheerful thought, but the paycheck at the end of the pay period always keeps me coming back.

In my derby life we have a season of bouts set and contracts pending.
Jake's surgery went well, he is making progress faster than expected with his physical therapy and much to his disappointment went back to work today.

That is about all for now, I am still waiting to hear from the latest job testing/interview so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.

No comments: