Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow ups

Four Down completely, I ended my 4th semester with 2 B-s and 2 A-s. One of the B-s was bogus, the instructor's final exam covered stuff she never mentioned in class, and I don't under stand how getting A-s on all the quizzes, a very high B on the paper and midterm could equal a B at the end of the semester. On the Job hunt side, I finally heard back and I didn't get the job, but I have been putting in applications all over, so....we'll see.

Well, the Piranhas at the pump are going to continue to eat at my check book, the car I was looking at was far from spectacular and the dealer was not willing to give me what I wanted for my Jeep. So, the hard top came off and the soft and bikini tops went on.

Possibilities haven't heard anything back, so that is more than likely not going to happen.

Motivation...I still need it.

Expanding my horizons Due to our move to a different town I could no longer go to the EMT trainings and meetings in my former small town. I am hoping to possibly start up here, but because I don't know anyone, I doubt it will happen.

1 comment:

James, Nicole, Lyndi & Adyson said...

FYI, the "content on the exam not covered in class" happens A LOT in college. so be prepared for that to happen again...and again, and again.