Thursday, December 9, 2010

35 and counting

Well, today is my 35th birthday.
Wow.
To celebrate I am took an exam in my psychology class. Got a B on the test and ended up with an A for the course. I had perfect attendance so I do not have to take the final. (yea!)
I am now studying (can't you tell?) for my anatomy and physiology exams. I have 2 of them today. One is a lab test and one is a lecture test. As of right now I have a B in the course and it is the only class keeping me from a 4.0 for the semester. If I don't get it, I won't be heart broken, as long as I maintain my B I will be extremely happy.

In Illinois you have to renew your driver's license every 4 years, this year I had to take the written exams for both my motorcycle and regular license, I passed both with flying colors, so you guys can stop screaming and running when I come driving down your sidewalks, and the picture is the best driver's license/i.d. card picture I have ever taken.

Well, that's about all for now.
Talk to everyone later.

1 comment:

jds09201 said...

Study hard and keep up the good work!